Friday, July 25, 2008

pears and whales and cherries

I've been crocheting recently, as you can see.

This is a cherry necklace. I love wearable fruit. And.. it's only 80 pesos! At least, that's my approximation of what the cost should be. It's pretty hard, crocheting so small. But please tell me your "price thoughts"! I'd love to hear them. I may change the string to chain. I don't know. But personally, I like the red string.
A pear! So adorable. Num num num.
Also a whale. Which Ina wants to hang from a mobile along with other different colored whales. A close up of my cherries..

So there.

My crocheting soundtrack:

All Time Low: Dear Maria
We The Kings: Check Yes Juliet
Katy Perry: I Kissed A Girl
Miley Cyrus: 7 Things
McFly: One For The Radio
Melee: Built To Last

It's kind of a weird mix, looking at it now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

elle! i love the cherries. :D

hmm.. i think you should switch to the silver chain. or! have options. :)

Anonymous said...

hey kye!

thank you. :)
yes, I think so too. haha. yeah, that's a great idea!

Anonymous said...

oooh! Elle~~ I'd want to commission you on own necklaces and, well, owl everythings! Hahaha. :))

Anonymous said...

owl* LOL Sorry. :))

Elle said...

fish! haha. sureness! whatchoowant? i will make for you. :)