Wednesday, June 4, 2008

you need flour for doughnuts

Here's that Abercrombie shirt I scored in an overruns rack the other day. I keep telling myself I won't buy tshirts, but my old ones are sort of disintegrating, and I couldn't resist this one. It fits perfectly, and it's navy! I'm kind of obsessed with navy blue right now. A close up of my necklaces: the guitar one is from Yela, of course. I miss you amiga! And the doughnut (eeee!) is from Ina. I came home one day, and she said, "Look what I made for you!" It's so adorable. How can I resist doughnut jewelery?
Here's me with my sisters, who I love to death. (Occasionally in the literal manner.)


Here are some flour sacks I found being sold for five bucks in a bakeshop in Santa Rosa. I haven't the slightest clue as to what to do with them, but I'm sure I'll figure something out. To test clothing patterns on, for instance.
I love the printing on the front.




Me in my shirt, and my shorts (remember them?) that I made, and a pair of black stockings my mom found in her closet. Haha. I was dripping sweat when Ina took this. I thought it was supposed to be the rainy season?




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,Miss Battung. HAHA. :)
CUTE outfit. :P
btw,you owe me something. HAHA.

I MISS YOU! :(

-nes. :)

Anonymous said...

hey there, ms. nido.

thaaaanks.

i know! i'm done na, but the scanner isn't working. :( watch out for it. :)

miss you lots <3

Anonymous said...

hey gurl! LOVE YOUR guitar ;]

loved your outfit too! I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
we need to date when i get home. ok?

no excuses, puleaze gurl.

Anonymous said...

@yelz:

I BE MISSING YOU TOO.

OF COU.. i mean, of course. :)