Wednesday, June 18, 2008

papercuts

Nes-tuh-lay! Here's yours. I know you've waited a while. Hope you like it. :)
This second one was inspired by a song of McFly's. (of course.) It's called Star Girl, and it's currently my favorite "happy song". :D

I love this cut, too, even if I made a mistake. Eep. But you can still buy it, or anything else you want. just tell me, and if it is even remotely possible to make it a papercut, you bet me and my trusty x-acto knife will get it done. 'Cause that's how we roll.
"Galaxy defender, stay forever.. I'll never get enough of you." <3

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want my own! ill put it in my room! ;]

let's talk about my design soon. will buy if from you sweets!

MWAH. i need my amiga. i miss you too much.

Anonymous said...

i meant buy IT. not, buy IF.

Anonymous said...

thanks elle! :)

mwah. :)

Anonymous said...

@yeeeellaaaa: Sureness!
Yay. <333

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

@nestle: You're welcome :)

Anonymous said...

ate elle. i love the black papercuts. seriously. i want to buy one or two. :))

Elle said...

@via:
*squeals*

really? coolness. sure! tell me what you want and we'll work, work, work it out.. okay, don't mind me. :))